Jewellery & Watch Repairs
Watch Servicing & Repairs
Our highly skilled, on-site technicians are trained by Rolex, Breitling, Omega and Gucci and use classic repair techniques along with state of the art equipment to repair, service and maintain your timepiece to the highest standard.
- Prestige watch servicing
- Maintenance and repair
- Water resistance testing
- Watch bracelet repair and alteration
- Watch battery testing and replacement
- 12 month guarantee
What happens during a service?
- Your watch is completely stripped and all components cleaned.
- Worn parts are replaced on an exchange basis.
- Components are re-assembled and lubricated.
- All functions are tested and the case is ultrasonically cleaned and sealed as recommended.
- The power reserve where applicable an timekeeping are regulated and tested over a five day period.
How long will a repair take?
Most standard repairs will be available for collection within few weeks, but more complicated repairs may take a little longer. Our staff will be able to give you a timeframe once theyï¿½ve seen the work that needs to be done.
How much will it cost?
This depends on the type of watch and what work is required. Speak to a member of staff about your specific repair, and we will give you a estimate.
We use the finest technicians available and the latest state of the art equipment to return your treasured items to pristine condition. Our technicians draw upon vast knowledge and experience to offer a variety of services.
- Diamond and gemstone resetting and replacement.
- Re-threading of pearls and other beaded necklaces.
- Repairs and replacements to catches, shanks, settings and clasps.
All repairs are guaranteed for 12 months*. This covers workmanship of the repair and applies from the time you collect your repaired item from us.
What happens during a restoration?
Restoring your treasured items is a privilege, and we take great pride in our work. During restoration, you can be assured of the following measures:
- All items are digitally photographed and examined.
- Restoration work is completed by our master craftsman.
- Jewellery is finished and polished by hand.
- Individual Quality Control measures are implemented at all stages of restoration.
*Damage caused by accident, negligence or misuse is excluded from the guarantee.